Sunday 18 August 2013

from my old note: code name: cm1 ^^

Salam, hi there.
Today I want to teach everybody here on how to write some text that only few people could recognize the patterns and the the most important only very few people could understand the code's text.
Based on few distinctive characteristics and patterns (turn), I have divided the codestyle into 3 Main category:
.1.Single
-Inverse
-Foward
-backward
2.Double
-Vowel number
-Multiplier Space (vowel)
-Multiplier Alpha
3.Binary
-Five number, 1-vowel, (first law)
.Now, I want to teach you guys the "Multiplier Space (vowel)" code which is fall under "Double" Category.
Okay, as you can see below, there are arrangement from A to Z which is called 'alphabet row',
the row below the 'alphabet row' is the ''process row'.
and below the 2nd row is 'resultant row',  this is the one that you can use as 'code' to replace the normal abcd alphabet/text. just relate first and third row and everything will be going easy as well.

A  B     C      D    E  F    G       H     I  J  K  L      M    N    
A  AA AAA AAAA E EE EEE EEEE     I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII
1  A2  A3  A4      2  E2  E3     E4    3 I2 I3   I4   I5     I6

 O  P     Q      R        S           T                    U  V  W     X        Y         Z
 O OO  OOO OOOO OOOOO OOOOOO           U UU UUU UUUU UUUUU UUUUUU
 4   O2  O3      O4     O5        O6                   5 U2 U3     U4      U5     U6

  E21U65I4  E43O51T5

  I21I32O6 A41I6 O53I6E3I42O6 

Once you understand this, it can easily memorize and use accordingly (write/read with or without referring is also, okay~.)You can use this to hide something from someone, self-privacy or etc...Copyright. Make sure you tell you me first if want to copy this note/code on elsewhere.
Sorry for the any wrong use of word (my english not very good). Cheers. ^_^


1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Thanks for the nice post. I love so much this post.

    Nikola Tesla Quotes

    ReplyDelete