Friday 12 August 2011

playlist: 12 august 2011

radiohead, morning bell

Where'd you park the car?
Where'd you park the car?
Clothes are all over the furniture
Now I might as well
I might as well
Sleepy jack the fire drill
Run around around around around around....

Cut the kids in half
Cut the kids in half
Cut the kids in half
radiohead, motion picture soundtrack

I will see you in the next life
radiohead, fake plastic trees

radiohead, vegetable

all the time
oh

Everytime you're running out on me
Everytime you're running I can see

I'm not a vegetable
I will not control myself
I spit on the hand that feeds me
I will not control myself
radiohead, lurgee

I feel better, I feel better now you've gone
I feel better, I feel strong

I got better, I got better now there's nothing wrong
I got better, I got better, I got strong

Tell me something, tell me something I don't know
Tell me one thing, tell me one thing and let it go

I got something, I got something heaven knows
I got something, I got something I don't know
gloss/diary
mystic.
today i received big bright light
(very very hard to explain using word)
it amazing, keep it inside
inner side

it something that you can see in good people's eyes
it's not something that you can see in ordinary people's eyes
some great people i know have it
my father have it
i think so..maybe

there was one time,
when i was walking along the market
at the malaysia-thailand boundary
i saw an old man
who have those great heavenly mythical eyes
it something from the soul
i saw the connection

i just nodded my head
and gave a bit of smile
as a sign of respect
and the old man replied
the same smile

No comments:

Post a Comment